Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Peace only mother's can bring

I am a rational person that is always questioning why stuff happens and what should I do.  I try to calm myself down and say there is nothing you need to do, just let it happen but it isn't until I talk to my mom that I seem to feel that peace that I am longing for. 

I am so thankful my mom is such a wise woman and there to talk to me about anything.  She not only has loads of insight and experience but is (just like me) good at putting herself in the situation and saying okay, think about it like this.  My mom is a wonderful lady and I LOVE her so much!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

You are very fortunate to have such a wonderful Mom. I am glad you can find peace in your life when you talk to your Mom. Don't forget to do it whenever you need more peace. I am sure your Mom loves to help.