Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pissed to Tears

Yeah, I didn't know it could happen until tonight either!  So, what happened to make Daffney not only pissed but also, cry and show emotion?  Well, it seems one person has that power lately, Tess.  Most of you may not know Tess, lucky you, but I do and I have watched her ruin more than one friends life.  She is a liar and a deceiver and it seems she is only out to hurt people.

Well, this young woman was engaged to one of my friends and she has officially turned his world upside down by driving away his best friend and she slept with another man while she and my friend were still engaged.  Oh, yes, below the belt!  Yet, she seems to have round up a small posse of Tess followers into believing that she is in a relationship with the Lord God and that is why her relationship status says "in a relationship".  Now, I am not one for swearing and I am going to apologize ahead but "WHAT THE FUCK??????????"

Ugh, I have never been so frustrated before!  I am sooooooo happy that her ex-fiance/my friend, cannot see what is occurring because I think he would flip a lid!  Not only that, but I can only imagine what he is going through right now.  I am only seeing the surface of her actions, what I have seen and what he has shared but can you imagine being the one actually going through that?

I hope and pray the truth comes to the surface and that she cannot deceive anymore!

No comments: