Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wide Awake

It is 3:15am and I don't know why I can't sleep. My mind is not racing, my room is actually a good temperature, and my throat is not bugging me like it has for the last week. I guess I will use this time to just write about life. More specifically, my boring, boring life.

My new favorite hobby is taking the dogs to the Laramie River. They love it and it actually wears them out. It is hilarious to watch Kenya and Jackson swim. Jackson has also been taking amazing dives into the river (if you throw the stick from the right spot). Olive isn't too thrilled about swimming but she will do it. After about half an hour Kenya goes into convulsions because she is shivering uncontrollably because she doesn't have any body fat to keep her warm. It is kind of hilarious actually.

Last week I was told, by my vet, that Olive probably needs to see a dog behavioral therapist... not sure what to think about that. I looked a few things up on the internet and got some advice from my vet in hopes of preventing taking her to therapy. I mean really, therapy for your dog? So far the little things are helping and I only see it getting better.

Next weekend Matthew, Louise and Noah are going to be visiting. Pretty excited about that! Plus, Tori and Caleb will be here for Caleb's cousin's wedding. Which means next weekend is going to be like an awesome reunion, minus a few awesome people.

I really want to go to Oregon to visit family. I don't even really give a shit about looking at the grad school at this point. I think I will apply and wherever is dumb enough to let me is where I will go. I also want to go to Virginia. Mostly to visit Dan and Christen but I would like to see family too. I miss Dan and Christen tons! Really I miss most of my friends who have moved on with their lives and left me to fend for myself.

I have been in charge at work the last week and a bit. It was way stressful the first day and I felt completely inadequate but then everything worked out and I am fine. This week I haven't even felt like I have been in charge because people aren't being annoying and calling me over every stupid thing. I have been in charge because of my recent promotion to level three status... AWESOME!

I am running out of things to write about. My computer needs to be cleaned because I just rubbed my fingers together and a whole bunch of dirt was on them. Gross.

Goodnight. I hope!

No comments: