Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolution

It seems a bit cliche for my first post of 2011 to be my new years resolution but I think this is important to let the world know and help hold me accountable to.

My new year resolution is to let go of my inhibitions without getting drunk.

I don't get drunk often, probably bi-yearly but when I do it always seems like I have a blast doing whatever it is I am doing and I think it is because I don't hold back. I am a shy person, I always have been. When I drink though I let that go, I am unafraid. I want to be able to do that without alcohol because the next day sucks... wouldn't it be nice if I had fun the night before and the next morning felt great?

What I need you to do... remind me the world isn't looking at me and to enjoy the moment. Remind me I don't need to drink a bottle of wine to have a blast.

Let's have fun in 2011!

No comments: