Saturday, May 17, 2008

Not good enough

Sometimes, your best isn't good enough.  Sad to think about, isn't it?  But so true.  Though, after several times of my best not being good enough, I have learned that my best doesn't need to be good enough or else I would be perfect and that isn't possible unless I am the Lord... and I don't want that kind of responsibility!  It seems I am overwhelmed with the little responsibilities I already do have.

I find myself asking, "why is life so hard?"  Well, it isn't going to get easier, so I better get used to it and enjoy what I do have and the things that make my life fun and worthwhile.  Events this weekend have kind of sent me into a bout of depression.  Unfortunately it is work related and I can't talk about it on my blog but it was pretty serious, involving at least one arrest.

Hopefully tomorrow I will find comfort in a short hike and a movie.  I was supposed to go to a wedding but I don't think I am in the right mental state for that after this weeks events.  I will miss seeing it but I think it will be better for me to take some time out and relaxing and recouping.

No comments: