Monday, June 16, 2008

Hectic

My life has been super hectic, exciting, and stressful!  I think I will start with the most recent and work my way back.  *clears throat*  Today I had lunch with Mike, Jamie, and Noah, it made me happy!  Yesterday I drove to Denver about 7 pm to pick some friends up who were in a car accident there, it was sad.  One of the people involve in the accident died, very emotional trip.  Of course, Friday night I worked the overnight and when we went to pick them up Saturday night, I hadn't slept since Friday at 11am.  By the time we got back in Laramie I had slept 2 hours in 36, that sucks.

Recently, I got back from Utah after seeing Daisy graduate and hanging out with friends.  I miss my friends, especially Brandon, Rachel, and Clare.  I wish I could see them more often.  While home I went to a church softball game, went hiking (kind-a sort-a) and went to a campfire.  I also vandalized Brandon's motorcycle with flowers and watched a lot of House. 

Before going home to Utah I was spending time with my very prego friend Susan, who is in fact, no longer pregnant because she had a beautiful baby boy after 20 hours of labor and a C-section.  Hanging out with Susan is always fun!  Before going to see Susan I was moving out of my house and moving into the BCM house.  Also, during that week of moving I worked 65 hours and there was a tornado.  Somehow, I got into the BCM on my one day off.  I am happy to be in the BCM but I would trade it if Dan and Christen would come back, I miss them.  I also think Olive is weirded out by living in Elli's house.  But of course, my dog is amazing and she gets over things easily!

So, now you know a very shortened version of how hectic my life has been.  Hopefully my work schedule will allow for more time to do things I need to.  Also, I am pretty stoked about trips this summer.  I am going to Yellowstone (hopefully), South Carolina, Vegas, and going to see Foo Fighters at Red Rocks in Colorado!

Hope everyone is having a less stressful life then me...  I hope at least mine calms down enough so I can keep this updated like I was.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Your life is always busy...it was great to have you with us for a week and I can't wait for you to meet Adam!