Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Denver Seminary

Last Friday I went and visited Denver Seminary to see if it is a school I want to go to and I LOVE it!!!  I spent Friday finding out what Denver Seminary is about, their strengths and weaknesses, community involvement, and I thought about the person I am and would I be good in a school like this.  I definitely think I will grow immensely in this school not only in my faith but also in the person I am and want to be.  I am looking at the Counseling Licensure program and hope to get in and get some scholarships and save some money to pay for school.  Grad school and Denver is a lot more expensive than UW and Laramie!!!  After visiting the Seminary I have a new fervor for school, hopefully I can maintain the excitement of the future!

Though this weekend was a wonderful weekend it has been full of stress and now I am sick AND the stupid squirrels stole ALL the heads to my sunflowers!!!  I was so angry and sad.  This week and weekend I am hoping I can get caught up and homework and start feeling better.

Not much else going on in my life recently.  I am turning 23 on October 2nd.  I hope to go to Colorado and go on a brewery tour.  I really want to go to Anheuser Busch because I want to see the Clydesdales but I would settle for another brewery like Odell or New Belgium... we'll see.  My friends trial is coming up the 3rd of October so I might just go and support them.

No comments: