Saturday, September 6, 2008

Growing Up

It seems I have a lot of these blogs, the ones where I go off on how unfair life is and how tired I am of becoming an adult but all at the same time I wouldn't trade it for being twelve.  Well, it seems it is about that time again.  If you actually read this then you have heard about my friends that were in the car accident and someone died... well, this week they got a court summons.  They shouldn't have to go to court, they shouldn't have to be dealing with this.  They are good people, they didn't go out and murder someone, someone died because that person wasn't wearing a seatbelt, it was an ACCIDENT!!!!  I just wish I could make them feel better but there is only so much I can do.

Also, my car is slowly starting to succumb to it's faulty oil change from July.  You may be asking, faulty oil change.  Well, an integral part about an oil change is getting oil put back in your car... that is right, they didn't put oil in my car after paying them 45, FORTY-FIVE dollars to do so.  UGH!

Let us see, what else.  Mostly I am bogged down with school.  I am amazed with how much homework I have this semester.  One of my classes I have more homework in it than my other three combined, so sad.  I just hope I can get in the groove of things and make it all work out.

On a lighter, less complaining, note...  here are some of my sunflowers.  Slightly retarded and gimpy but still beautiful.  One day I caught a big bumble bee on one of them.  It was cool!

Sunflowers 002 Sunflowers 003

1 comment:

Susan said...

I hope court goes okay for them...you are right they shouldn't be there. I will be thinking about them. Sorry you have so much homework...hopefully we can get together soon :)