Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today

So I rarely write on days events but today I thought was particularly interesting.  First, I found out I am not the only one that Plains Tire gypped.  Yes, that is right, I found out a classmate went through the same thing with them, ugh!  Stupid Plains Tire!!!!!  Also, I learned Utah is more stupid than I thought.  They have outlawed malt beverages from grocers (ie Smirnoff, Bacardi, Mike's) but they don't have the correct labels for liquor stores.  Oh Utah, when will they learn!

Yesterday was the last day I could drive my car, SUCK!  I hope and pray Plains gets their poop in a group so that I can get my new engine and drive!

Also, I was thinking about responsibility.  Yes, I have thought about it before but it seems as you grow up the meaning changes.  For example, I just had someone tell me her half brother is going to jail and he has custody over his kids, his wife is already in prison.  This person (lets call her Hailey) is the only person that can take the kids or they will go to state custody.  Some would argue it is her responsibility to take care of the kids but I wonder, is it?  Think, she is single, 30 something, don't you think if she wanted kids she would have them?  Who says she wants these kids, or has the time for them?  Her whole life is changed because her half brother can't seem to handle his own life!

Sometimes I think, can my life get worse?  Well, it obviously can get a lot worse.  Thank God I have the friends and family I do, an amazing support system!  For everyone going through something, out of their control, that is ripping their life up, I am praying for you and thanking God it isn't me!  Heck, I even feel bad for those who are screwing their own lives up!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Sounds like you have lots of things going on in your life. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck on your decision for school in Denver. You have lots to offer our sad world. Keep up the good work.