Saturday, December 25, 2010

Without Sarah

The thought of Sarah leaving is terrifying to me. For those that don't know, Sarah needs a full-time job and has been looking since April. If she can't find one soon, she will have to move back to Casper to live with her parents. There are several reasons this makes me sad. One, she is the last of my close friends who still live close. B, we have lived together since Summer of 2007 and get along swimmingly. Third, she balances me. Like I have all these crazy thoughts and spill them out to her and she, in her way, slaps me across the face and helps me refocus.
If she leaves, I will be alone. As you know, if you follow this blog, I don't do well alone. I know I have asked several of you to pray for her to find a job... but if she doesn't find one, I ask that you pray for me and that I don't go crazy.

No comments: