Thursday, December 2, 2010

Working with Men

I work with teenage boys, so naturally, most of my coworkers have been men. There are many pros and cons to having men as coworkers. Biggest pro, no drama. Biggest con, men don't notice nice things about you... or they don't express they do.
I was thinking about this today. I have had my natural hair color for about a year now. I have changed my hair color a lot, my poor mother asked me in October, "so is this your natural color?" Haha!!! Well, I dyed it last night... dark brown from my reddish blond. Guess who said something? Not my male coworkers. This makes me sad. Not that I am there to impress them but I see them every week... do you see me?
Pros to my male coworkers; there is no drama which is awesome. They are protective of me when the boys are aggressive. They are also just hilarious!
Anyway boys! It sure would be nice if you could compliment me, whether on my new hair color or on my nice outfit. Thanks!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

and as I recall, the first person that noticed was when you walked into your favorite clothing store and the clerk noticed? LOL that is funny. I liked your natural color! I was surprised to see it after all these years of your color treatments!