Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Olive


OLIVE

Those of you that know me real well know how much I love my dog Olive, and those of you who know me really, really well, know I have a huge passion for animals. I am not sure what I want to do with my life (career-wise, when I graduate college) but I do know I want it to somehow involve dogs and people; especially people!!!

IM000777

For those people who know I love animals, they also know I would sacrifice, not only my own life but also my dogs life to save a criminal on the street. I love animals but I feel people are worthier of being saved, even the dodgiest of 'em. I hope that I have the ability to do both in the future, to make a persons day in a hospital bed brighter by bringing my dog by so they could pet it. I want to bring hope into peoples lives.

olive and shea

Olive is a big part of my life. I know this but sometimes forget. I was reminded of this last week when she started limping and I couldn't bring her with me on our bike ride we go on every other day. I felt sad leaving her behind, almost like I was betraying her. She has been recouping fast, though she might have to deal with a sock on the next trip.

No comments: