Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Some of my art work.

IM000620

 

 

My very first watercolor, it is 22" x 28" in dimension, it took about 20 hours to complete.  I am pretty proud of it.

 

 

 

IM000623

I made this for my old roommate Sarah.  We had both broken up with our boyfriends at the beginning of the summer and had collected quotes all summer long.  I compiled them onto this picture.  It is also 22" x 28" but it is done out of colored pencil.

 

 

 

IM000687

 

The purple glass is from Susan's wedding plates.  The plates broke in transit but she loved the glass so I made a vase out of the pieces.  This is not the completed piece, I put putty in between the pieces of glass, it is sooo heavy but it looks great, even better with roses from her husband Leevi!

 

 

 

 

IM000664

 

I did this for a friend because she wanted something pretty to decorate her wall with.  It is one of my favorite watercolors I have done.  It is 22" x 28".

 

 

 

 

IM000618 IM000617

The biker was for my brother.  I drew him this so he would have something to hang on his wall when he went to college.  Also, biking is one of the few activities Dakota and I share.  The wheat was done for a friend because she grew up on a wheat farm and missed watching the sunsets at home in Nebraska.

2 comments:

Anne said...

You are a VERY talented artist. Your stuff is beautiful!

amber said...

WOW!!! These are amazing. I guess I never realized you were so artistic. When I find a new place and get settled in, I might need to commision you for a piece.