Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Scenic Wyoming

A few of the reasons I like Wyoming is the amazing view, hiking and biking is awesome when you have awesome things to look at. Also, though I hate the cold I really enjoy what the cold has to offer, frost, snow and ice.

Summer 2007 033

 

This photo was taken at Veedauwoo, a beautiful place to go hiking and biking. Though, I am not an experienced enough biker yet to really enjoy it.

 

 

 

IM000796 IM000799

The top two photos are from my experience house sitting on a horse ranch last summer.  It was an awesome experience, living on a ranch for a month.  Olive was so happy to be running free and I loved my daily bike rides through the horse pastures.
 
IM000863 IM000848
 
Both of these photos were taken in Autumn 07.  The first is Thanksgiving morning, we had a heavy fog the night before and it froze to everything, it was neat to wake up to.  The second is the cottonwoods on campus.  The fall is short in Laramie because of all the wind but it is gorgeous!

No comments: